Collectors Association For Sale-Wanted Rules & Info
TCA provides the Sell-Want pages as a service
to members and non-members alike. Use the "For Sale"
or "Wanted" buttons displayed in the top frame to navigate
to the various pages. Many members are interested in trading,
as well. "Trade" ads can be found in either the "For
Sale" or "Wanted" sections depending on the submission.
- Postings are moderated by TCA to assure non-commercial
- Postings appear from submissions to Tube Collector
as well as "on line". Those from Tube Collector
appear on the second day after mailing.
- Postings submitted by e-mail will normally appear
within 48 hours. We can also include a link to your page.
- All web postings still active immediately prior to
the publish date of Tube Collector will also appear
in Tube Collector.
- Non-TCA members can have up to two items posted at
any one time, TCA members have nearly unlimited use.
- Submissions need to be specific as to tube type,
manufacturer, condition, etc. Requests like, "For Sale:
Entire collection of rare tubes", or "Wanted: Western
Electric tubes" will not be accepted.
- Web postings will remain in effect for 90 days or
until the submitting party notifies TCA to remove the ad, whichever
- TCA reserves the right to refuse any posting not
considered to be in accordance with its charter.
How to Submit an "On-Line" Posting:
E-mail your request to
All postings require the following information:
- Type of posting (for sale, wanted).
- Description of item(s).
- If for sale, price in US currency or trade info.
- The contact info you want posted (name, phone number,
e-mail address, etc).
- Your name and address (So TCA can determine whether
or not you're a member).
If you have a photo of the item, attach the image to
the e-mail message. If your request needs clarification or is
not accepted, you will be promptly notified.